This site is owned by Jan-Willem Kruse. All of the images (photos) featured or displayed on the site are owned or licensed by me (unless otherwise specified) and are protected by international copyright laws. All website content that is not our property is used with permission. You are not permitted to:
- reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell or otherwise exploit any website image for any commercial purpose, except as expressly provided;
- use a robot, spider or data mining or extraction tool or process to monitor, extract or copy website content (except in the operation or use of internet “search engines,” hit counters or similar technology).
License for using photos/images from this site of which the copyright lies at FotoKruse.eu / Jan-Willem Kruse can be requested for commercial use. Non commercial use is granted under the conditions listed below.
License for commercial use
I provide rights-managed licensing of my photos for specific usages, whether for use in magazines, advertisements, retail displays, presentations, websites, etc. Please contact me (email@example.com) with any inquiries, and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Please provide the following information:
- which image(s) you are interested in;
- a description of the desired usage;
- a brief description of the company and industry;
- the image size(s) required;
- the distribution territory (if applicable);
- the required duration of the license.
If costs are applicable (I might decide to let the image being used without payment), I will use standard stock industry pricing scales to determine the costs based on the usage requested.
For non-commercial online uses such as scholarly and non-profit websites, blogs, local society newsletters and family history projects a license is granted to use a low-resolution image (less than 3000×3000 pixels). It is required to acknowledge this website and the photographer as the source of the material. The credit line should read FotoKruse.eu/Jan-Willem Kruse and link to this website (www.fotokruse.eu).