Per today the AlloyPhoto Piwigo plugin supports Adobe Lightroom v12. It requires you to purchase a new license for $15 (it is 100% worth the money). I had contact with the developer, Vladimir Vinogradsky, and he informed me the existing plugin v3.1.0 works with Adobe Lightroom v12. He updated the “Compatibility” section on his Piwigo plugin page to reflect this.
The AlloyPhoto Piwigo plugin for Adobe Lightroom (updated today by the developer to support Adobe Lightroom v12) allows you to export photos from Adobe Lightroom directly to a Piwigo website. Piwigo is a photo gallery software for the web that comes with powerful features for publishing and managing your photo collection as used on my photo gallery gallery.fotokruse.eu.
2. Piwigo plugin features
- Supports Export operations
- Supports Publish operations in Lightroom 3 and above
- Supports photo comments and ratings
- Enables you to Import existing online gallery structures into Lightroom catalog
- Provides automatic pairing of online photos with photos in the catalog based on photo name and capture time
- Synchronizes photo metadata
- Enables you to assign and modify album covers
3. Requirements and Compatibility
The plugin supports both Windows and OS X, and is compatible with the following versions of Lightroom:
- Lightroom 2 (2.4 – 2.7)
- Lightroom 3 (3.3 – 3.6)
- Lightroom 4, 5, 6 / CC 2015, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 / Lightroom Classic
It supports Piwigo version 2.1.x – 13.x (v2.9.2 or above is recommended).
The license allows you to install the plugin on two computers, for example a desktop and a laptop computer, owned and operated by a single user.
When Lightroom is upgraded to a next major version (e.g. 9, 10, etc.), a new registration code needs to be purchased, unless your most recent purchase was made within a 3-month period before the release of the most recent Lightroom’s major upgrade.
You may use the unregistered (free) version at no charge, however some features (see below) are limited or disabled in the free version.